Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mother tongue

I really wanted to go back to china after I read this essay, it made me think about my mom. Like all the mothers, my mom loves me, but she never showed her love to me. If there is one person that affects me the most, it should be my mother.

Hardly can describe a person if one is always behind you and gives you supports all the time, it should be your mother. Even some time, you might mad on her, you might think she talks too much, but she will never abandon you away. Personally, every time I face some problems, I always try to hind and never want to figure out the problem. When I’m facing this kind of situation, I talk with my mother for suggestions. Since from her I can always get the right answer, even though sometimes I may a little bit hesitate about her opinion, finally I will use her idea. Anyway, my mother is always the one who can give me good ideas and let me feel confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment