Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 things

  1. I'm very sleepy today, since I only slept three hours yesterday.
  2. Kobe Bryant and Allen Iverson are my favorite basketball players.
  3. I watched NBA all star weekend last week, so I forgot to do my homework.
  4. I failed my CSE exam again last week.
  5. I smoke sometimes.
  6. I really want to buy a car, because I don't want to take bus to school everyday.
  7. I really want to move out next semester.
  8. I want to study Japanese or Franch next semester.
  9. My biology class sucks!
  10. I droped my Math 133 class.
  11. I prefer to use chinese facebook than use the English one.
  12. I like my bio teacher, but he always say something bad about China.
  13. I may go to Detorit to watch a NBA game next month.
  14. I'll go to NY during the spring break.
  15. I really sick about the weather here during the winter.
  16. I feel sleepy in all my classes.
  17. I like to play basketball.
  18. My weight is keep increasing.
  19. I missed my home, thought I just come back from there.
  20. I like to watch carton movies.
  21. My mom always talks too much online with me, and she worries about if I have a girlfriend or not.
  22. My mom believes that there is no girl would like me, because she thinks I am not good.
  23. My favorite singer is Jay Chou.
  24. I like Barackobama, but I don't like he increased us tuition fees.
  25. I'm so tired about this kind of tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment