Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Space Jam (1996) - Trailer

Space Jam (1996) - Trailer

I saw this movie when I was a kid, but when I saw this trailer, things are all came back. This is not a very serious film, I think even the company didn't pay much on this film. However, a lot of people like this film. From the trailer, we can see that one of the best basketball player in the world -- Micheal Jordan joined the film with all the carton characters. This is a new style of thinking that time, though we think is common today. We can't make any comments on the image quality, since it is made in 1996. We need see it from the side from people in 1996. It still looks good from the trailer, anyway, all my memories are come back after I see this trailer. I think people will have same feeling if they see this trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment